There has never been a better time to keep your basement healthy with a ‘Clean & Check’ from the experts!
Did You Know ?
Most manufacturers and installers insist on your basement pump being serviced regularly to validate the warranty and that a serviced basement pump unit operates more efficiently, costs less to run and has less chance of breaking down ?
Did you also know that as an initial offer you can have your first basement pump serviced by our team of professional basement pump engineers from as little as £140* ? (NB: further services will be charged as per our current rate card)
That’s right – currently you can enjoy the peace of mind that your basement pump is in tip top condition for our lowest servicing price ever. A ‘Clean & Check’ from the Basement Sump & Pump Co is the most comprehensive service you can give your basement pump and includes the following checks:.
• Remove the Pump unit from the Sump.
• Clean out the Sump (Remove Lime Shingle etc).
• Clean the Pump unit (bleed holes, impellor and non return valve).
• Inspect the running sequence of the Pump.
• Inspect the alarm system.
• Check the back-up system.
• Descale the Sump and Pump.
• Check the water outlet for blockages.
• Check the perimeter drainage.
• Replace parts as necessary to maintain the effectiveness of the system. (Some parts may be chargeable).
To take up this offer simply complete our on-line ‘Clean & Check’ request form or speak to our customer services team on 0800 019 9949 – not forgetting to mention the £140 offer.
*Terms and Conditions apply