Cleaning Your Basement Sump Pump
The Basement Sump & Pump Co are specialists in the maintaining and servicing of basement sumps and pumps. Cleaning out the basement sump pump in your property is critical for the sump pump to work correctly.
Our highly trained technicians are experts in their field and only work on basement sump and pumps so you can be safe in the knowledge that the heart of your dry basement is in good hands!
Keep your basement healthy with an annual basement sump pump cleaning service.
Think of your basement pump in the same way as you would the engine of a car. To keep a car in good running order it requires regular servicing. And so does your basement sump pump unit. Having your pump cleaned and checked is by far more convenient though.
You do not need to travel as a technician comes to your home, causing you minimum disruption. To remain effective your pump needs to be inspected and cleaned regularly – in most cases only once a year.
What Our Basement Sump Pump Cleaning Service Involves
- Remove the Pump unit from the Sump.
- Clean out the Sump (Remove Lime Shingle etc).
- Clean the Pump unit (bleed holes, impellor and non return valve).
- Inspect the running sequence of the Pump.
- Inspect the alarm system.
- Check the back-up system.
- Descale the Sump and Pump.
- Check the water outlet for blockages.
- Check the perimeter drainage.
- Replace parts as necessary to maintain the effectiveness of the system. (Some parts may be changeable).
Click here to download our Terms and Conditions.
Need Your Basement Sump Pump Cleaned?
Having your cleaning your basement sump pump should be carried out by one of our professionals at Basement Sump and Pump Co. Our technicians have been cleaning out pumps for over 10 years. We are accredited with the Property Care Association so you can be assured that the works carried out will be to a high standard.
To get in touch with our team by calling 0800 019 9949 or by clicking the link below: